Proposing Compact and Less expensive VOC process system
Low air flow - high VOC concentration exhaust "KANRYU" drying
As a machine builder we propose Low airflow exhaust printing press.
Conventional Dryer – Disadvantages
Conventional Dryer required high volume air flow so that VOC density level was significantly reduced requiring huge VOC processing system. With several printing presses the Dryer system had to be huge.
- Problem 1：
- Huge air volume-Gravure printing press requiring Low density VOC
requires the VOC process system to become huge
- Problem 2：
- Implementing the VOC process system requires equivalent
investment as the machine
- Problem 3：
- Space for installation is limited in many cases
Orient introduces New Drying system
To solve these problems the Dryer box is split into 2 rooms. This succeeded in significantly reducing the energy cost. Installation to current machine is possible (by advance inspection) with safety and liability proven.
"KANRYU" K2 Dryer and VOC process system
By implementing "KANRYU" system not only downsizes the VOC process system but also provides benefit for safety operation, low cost and furthermore contributes to the environment.
- Benefit 1：40% reduction of energy cost of the Dryer
- Benefit 2：Reduction of exhaust by 40-50% allows downsizing of the VOC process system
- Benefit 3：Natural temperature gradient from 1st half to 2nd half provides Drying efficiency
- Benefit 4：Solvent concentration is constant even with long job printing